Translate

Saturday 28 October 2017

Matahari Style

So I went to the Matahari Riviera Halloween Masquerade Ball last night and had a good time there The designer of  Matahari Style had a raffle where you could win a Gift card from Matahari Style as well as random prizes including gowns, shoes, Gift cards, floor lamps exclusive items and much more.

I won some random prizes  But before the night ended I won a Gift card for 1500L Log into SL Today and went shopping A big thanks to Tanya Matahari for a great night and the Gift card                          Below are some of the outfits I pick up today with my Gift cards and I still have money left to go shopping on my Gift card 
TP in and Take a look around 
                                              Matahari Cherie Amour Gown - Coral Blush
                                         Matahari Fire & Ice Collection - Light my Fire Gown

                             Matahari Hot Pumpkin Halloween Costume with Omega Appliers




No comments:

Post a Comment